The RB-2 Hybrid is a ready to go out of the box H.264 Transmitter system that contains two frequency modulators. Instead of our RB-2 5GHZ, which contains a 5 GHZ Modulator only, the RB-2 Hybrid has two frequency modulators. The first modulator operates in 900-928 MHZ Band and the other modulator is a 5 GHZ one. The 900 MHZ Band is a licensed band in most of european countries, but used a lot by major telco companies. For US Customers we have valid FCC-ID to use in in the whole united states without requiring a license. The 900 License Band is only allowed in the US Only or for companies who have the right license. The 5 GHZ is a license free band that can be used worldwide. The 900 MHZ is the robust modulator that we have for signal transmission thru several walls or buildings.
Connecting the 900 MHZ Modulator
To connect the 900 MHZ Modulator to the encoder, please use ONLY the R-BUS Cable from rebotnix. This cable has an electronic to connect the 900 MHZ Modulator to the encoder. No other cable will work with the RB-2 Hybrid.
When you connected the cable, put the V-Mount battery on both side, receiver and transmitter. When everything is connected you hear a short “beep-beep” sound that means everything is ready for booting. When everything is right you see the connecting LED´s were blinking.
Connecting the 5 GHZ Modulator
To connect the 5 GHZ, simple disconnect the red R-BUS Cable and switch on the DIP Connectors as you need for the wifi channels in the 5 GHZ band. To control the bitrate of the encoder, please connect the device with your LAN cable that we ship with the RB-2 and connect to the Webinterface. We ship every product with details IP Address so that you simply can connect to the transmitter or receiver.
RB-2 Hybrid Specification
- 900 MHZ Modulator include
- 5 GHZ Modulator include
- Selectable Channels in two bands (900 MHZ and 5GHZ)
- H.264 Encoder up to 50 Mbit Encoding Bitrate
- H.264 Baseline Profile Level 4.2 with de-interlacer
- H.265 Encoder up to 32 Mbit Encoding Bitrate
- 40 Milliseconds encoding delay
- 800 Meters range in 5GHZ
- Serval Kilometer / Miles with 900 MHZ in LOS (Line of Sight)
- In 5 GHZ low signal thru walls (LOS)
- In 900 MHZ strong signal thru several walls (NLOS)
- SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI Input and Output
- Transmitter SDI Input and looped Output
- Video Resolutions
- 480i59.94 (NTSC)
- 480i60 (861-D)
- 720p23.98, 720p24, 720p25, 720p59.94,720p60
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98,1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97
- 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- SDTV Digital Signal/Data Serial Digital Interface
- RTSP Server
- MPEGTS Server
- H.264 Decoder up to 45 Mbit Bitrate
- SDI embedded audio: 48kHz 16-bit stereo linear PCM
- DC 7V-17V, 12 Watt
RB-2 – 5GHZ Modulator Specification
- 200 Milliwatt output power
RB-2 – 900 MHZ Modulator Specification
- 500 Milliwatt output power
Encoder and Decoder Parameters were adjustable over Webinterface.